an "a to z" of thoughts, conversations, remarks, observations,musings about

Monday, November 20, 2006

apology letter

A School Master from a remote rural area in Bihar was
transferred to a new School in Mumbai.


He reported for duty two days after the actual
date of joining.


Consequently he was asked for an explanation in
writing...

____________ _________ _________

Deer sur,


If small small mistakes getting inside my letter, I
big you pardon, ass I am not a good englis speaker.


This is my fist vijit to Bombai. Stickly speaking, I
wanted to joint your school more fastly,


but for the following region, too much time
lost in getting slipper reservation in three-tyre
compartment.


I tolded


I has head ache problem due to migration. Still the
clerk rejected to give ticket to I and my sun.


I putted a complain on station masterji.


He said I to go to the lady clerk.


At first she also rejected. I then pressed for long
time and finally with great difficulty


she gave a birth to my sun.


Anyway I thanked the station master also


because he was phully responsible for getting birth
of my sun.


Ass a hole it was a bhery diphicult experiment in my
hole life.


I hope u will look into explain my hole story after,
and late me joint first.


I am now ending this fastly. I am a waiter for
your responsement.


May God blast you!"


Yours awfully,


RAMKHILAWAN YADAV

BBC Widget